Thursday, December 1, 2011

Weird it up.

Okay, so here is another episode of "Katie thought this outfit was super, super cute. Everyone else probably thought this outfit was super, super weird." We play that game a lot over here in Katie Land. I don't know what it is about me that compels me to take a perfectly normal outfit and add things like ruffles, crazy tights, and weird color combinations, but I think I need a twelve-step program. Hi. I'm Katie. It has been zero days since the last time I wore something weird, and I regret nothing.

But even though this outfit is crazy, my boyfriend said it was pretty when I wore it, and that counts for something, right? (Yeah. There is now a boyfriend in Katie Land. This is a good thing.)


Dress: Kohl's
Tights: Dillard's, I think
Slip: Anthro Chantilly Chemise
Shoes: Softwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment