Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cascading foliage on my dress, but not the trees

I guess I'd better get this outfit up before I'm totally unable to call it a "fall" outfit, huh? This dress is quintessential fall to me, so much so that I have a hard time wearing it in other seasons. I'm glad I got it for such a good deal, since I seem to have trouble styling it in creative ways. But several people have told me that it looks good on me, so I continue to wear it. Unfortunately, as you can see over my shoulder, there is no more "foliage" on the trees behind me in this photo, but maybe the foliage on my dress will make up for it. The weather has been unseasonably hot lately, so this totally counts as fall. Right?

I'm off to continue working on my fifty-seventh (not really, but it feels like it) version of my thesis proposal, sigh. I do not enjoy the endless reading of papers, but having a cat on me does make it easier.


Anthropologie Cascading Foliage Dress
JCrew warehouse cardigan
Anthropologie Luminous Boots

1 comment:

  1. I always like this dress with the boots, they play off each other really well :)

    ReplyDelete