Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone

Hello, beautiful readers! I'm sorry for my unplanned absence, but after two Taylor Swift concerts in two days and attempting to fulfill my work and personal responsibilities at the same time, I was really wiped out. Blogging took a back seat for a few days, but I'm back now to tell you that the concerts were AWESOME and everything I had hoped for and more. Pictures of those days are coming up when I finally get through my outfit back log, but for now, here are some Bullet Points:

- I love Taylor Swift.

- I may or may not have cried at a few of her songs.

- I was given a free sample of her perfume (Wonderstruck) on my way out of the second concert, and after unsurprisingly loving it, I had to run out and buy a full size bottle. I'm a little obsessed.

- I regret nothing about the past week of my life, and I would do it again in a heartbeat to see my favorite singer.

- I love Taylor Swift.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, have an old outfit! I'm really enjoying this ModCloth dress. Did I mention that it's back in stock and you should go get one? Because it is and you should.





Dress: ModCloth (clicky)
Cardigan: JCrew warehouse
Tights: Macy's
Necklace: From my work hospital
Shoes: Anthro

No comments:

Post a Comment