Friday, October 14, 2011

Sheepish return

Alright, so I admit it: I've been a bad blogger. I'm sorry for my unplanned absence, everyone. Life's been a little busy in this cute scientist world, but I'm hoping to get back on track with a casual Friday outfit (which was not actually worn on a Friday, but who's counting?).


Anthro Tempting Trellis Cardigan, Molded and Melded Tee
Necklace gifted from Mom
Pants very, very old and stolen from sister. Sorry, sister.


"Oh wow, there's a GIANT spider on my porch" face.

I have a pretty important meeting this morning and also had to do a presentation on Monday of this week, so I've had a lot to do around the lab. I'm really looking forward to this weekend and already have a lot of fun things planned. On the list so far is a festival downtown and the state fair. So excited! I hope your weekends are looking just as promising as mine! I'm off to (gulp) get ready for my meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, the State Fair! If you're in the state I think you're in, you're going to my fave state fair, the one I grew up going to. Gosh I loved that time of year! Our school would always end up having an in-service day during that week so we could spend the whole day there. Hope you have a great time...eat some elephant ears for me :)

    And good luck with your meeting!

    ReplyDelete