Monday, October 24, 2011

Sale triumphs of the UO kind

Today's outfit is yet another triumphant sale story, this time brought to you by Urban Outfitters. A few weekends ago, my friends and I were shopping together, and I found this adorable printed version of the solid UO skirts that I acquired last summer and subsequently wore to death. The best part? It was marked down to five dollars. Yep, that's right. $5. I guess nobody else was interested in... a bright orange skirt with navy and pink flowers on it. But did that stop me? Oh no. That's a selling feature, people. A selling feature.

Also, one day I will stop wearing the Claudine Tee with everything. And by "one day," I mean "probably never."


Super sale Urban Outfitters skirt :D
Anthro Claudine Tee
Anthro tights
Super old shoes from I-don't-remember

No comments:

Post a Comment