Friday, October 28, 2011

Nothing Clever

Sorry for my brief absence, guys. I've been pretty sick this week (still, sigh) and just haven't felt like posting. Or doing anything but sleeping. I'm not completely better today, but I have a few minutes before I have to run to work and decided that I was going to finally get off my butt and post an outfit, even if I couldn't come up with anything clever to say. Well, I definitely don't have anything clever to say, but here's the outfit anyway:




Dress: Anthro Tiered Rush
Belt: Anthro Looping Lanes
Tights and shoes: DSW

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute outfit, I like the shoes with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the looser fit of this on you! I had tried this dress on in my normal size when it was in stores and felt it was too clingy and now I'm wishing I had tried a size up to see what it would have looked like, and I would probably have fallen more in love if this looked half as cute on me as it does on you!

    ReplyDelete