Sunday, October 30, 2011

An atypical Halloween

Hi everyone! How is your Halloween weekend so far? Mine has been fairly low key, especially today. I'm still recovering from being sick, so I've been taking it pretty easy, although I did manage to run three miles today (running + congestion = eww, by the way). I'm currently watching people on TV buy wedding dresses and being cuddled by cats, and later I'm planning to bake something delicious of currently-unidentified specifics. I'm a little bummed to miss out on more traditional Halloween festivities, but I'll try to be a little more in the holiday spirit tomorrow.

Here is a cozy, casual outfit from last week to reflect what is going on for me today:


Sweater: Anthro Laced Dots + Maryam Tank
Necklace: From my work hospital
Jeans: super old

3 comments:

  1. Love how you layered the tank under that cute sweater...so cute! Hope you have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for new ways to wear my Maryam Tank. So far, it appears to work under just about any cute Anthro sweater. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks uber-cute Katie! I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete