Wednesday, August 24, 2011

OotD and an APB

First, a quick APB: my lovely sister Ria has been searching for a Southern Chorus Shirtdress for some time now. She's interested in sizes 0-6 and is willing to pay a pretty good price for one, so if you have one to part with or any leads, please drop her an email at soragrrrrrrl@yahoo.com (yes, with that many 'r's =P).


Thanks so much on behalf of my sister!

And now, my OotD. I thought it was appropriate to post an outfit featuring a dress that Ria gave me for Christmas in this post:





Dreamy Drape Dress (Anthropologie, from Ria)
Anthropologie flower clips that I cannot remember the name of after a long run
Cupcake kids shoes from Rackroom

On another note, I ran 7.3 miles today! Long Run, I'm catching up on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment