Monday, June 6, 2011

Lost and Found

Word on the street is there's a big Anthro sale a-coming, gang! I wonder if this one will be more exciting than the last couple. I'm kind of bummed because I still haven't found anything I want to use my birthday discount on, but hopefully tomorrow that will change.

So this dress tends to do a disappearing act in my closet. Maybe it's the dark color, but I somehow end up losing it for months at a time and then rediscovering it. I always feel like a miracle happened when I find it again, as it's usually gone just long enough for me to forget I have it. It sure is cute, though, so I hope I can manage to keep track of it this time! Yet another really easy and comfy look for our miserably hot southern summers. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Born Concepts at Belk

Have a great night, and I hope you get everything you want at the sale!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pop of color that the sandals give to the outfit. Your hairstyle is so playful today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm, I'm starting to get curious about the sale tomorrow. I was so disappointed with the last tag sale, I didn't want to get my hopes up. I guess time will tell. Love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I've seen you in all black before like this. I wouldn't think it'd work, and yet, it totally does. Definitely love the green sandals. :D

    ReplyDelete