Thursday, May 19, 2011

Overworked

Where have I been, you ask? Well, some of you may remember that I have a big passion for coaching, and swim team season just started this week. I've been trying really hard to fit it into my schedule, which this week has meant working 13-hour days, so needless to say, I've been too exhausted to post. Where does that leave me now? Well. Um. Still exhausted. But I've still been taking pictures, so I need to get started posting some of my backlogged outfits. Here's one from the archives!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thousand Days Skirt, Flushed Beauty Headband (Anthropologie)
Belk shoes
Old Navy shirt (oooold)
NY and Company necklace

I'll probably talk more about swimming here later, but right now it was either a short post or no post, so I'm going to have to end things here. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the shape of this skirt on you, and the colors. Very warm, but paired with that top makes it not too fall-ish. Hope your body acclimates to the intense schedule you're doing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really love those shoes. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete