Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sale is here, and an OotD!

My oh my, that was a big sale, wasn't it? What did you guys pick up? I have to give a shoutout to Heidi who helped both me and Ria score gray Maryam tanks today! I've never even tried this thing on, but Ria convinced me that I needed it. We'll see how it works out on me and if I can come up with some ways to wear it now that warm weather is starting to take over. On that note, Ria and I have a new idea for a feature here at DLaCS, so stay tuned for that!

With that said, I have another old OotD for you:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dreamy Drape Dress (Anthropologie)
Target cardi
Macy's tights
Softwalk shoes

Hair: click here for a tutorial! It is super easy even if you are dumb with hair like me, and it stayed in all day plus a 5.5 mile run! Seriously!

3 comments:

  1. I picked up something from my wish-list, the Flounced Mocha dress! I'm going to alter it a little (details at http://julierosesews.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/flounced-mocha/ ) but I'm so thrilled that I found it in my size, yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your OOTD! The gray and purple are great together and your tights are adorable. I'm excited to hear about your new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you hair today Katie! So so pretty, and must click on the tutorial.
    I went for the Pom Flower Shift, so let's see how that works out. The Maryam Tank was on my "maybe" list, but I really don't feel like hunting it down.

    ReplyDelete